Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Dangerous Turn

So having been utterly rejected by the single ladies of the world, I decided...rather than to continue my search for the time, I had better head home to St. Louis. I'm shedding lizard tears by now, I swear I probably caused the Muddy Mississippi to rise 10 feet! When I finally arrived, and instantly saw a familiar sight. The ugly, diesel powered tug-boats that are dressed up to look like Steam boats...Ahhh...God Bless the tourism industry.


I thought maybe I ought to just sit on the boat, ride it from one side of the sim to the other and maybe I'd feel a lil better. But when I attempted to sit, I was rejected and tossed back into the river, my mood only dampened further...my spirit...crushed.







Here I am at my own place of birth, and I'm denied passage for a simple 2 minute ride? How pitiful...the world truly is too big for one lizard...and yes, at this point, I tell you now I considered my end. Looking behind me to the Arch, possibly the ugliest monument but nonetheless a tall one, I thought some dark thoughts...


Having no other choice but to take to the sky using my magically granted (only threw Sl :P) ability to fly, I rose above the clouds 600 something feet into the air and perched my lonely self atop the arch. Peering down, thoughts of lost love, of an empty stomach, and omg...OMG...I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! EEEK...I instantly flew back down and hugged the earth, vowing if I ever go, I'll never make it by heights..



Having grabbed some sense of self worth and strength I pushed onward to my next sim...feeling mighty thirsty and kinda low which for me...means SHOPPPIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment