Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pimp Ma Ride



Yush, I want a car! So I'm car shopping! And Yush Imma do this live, well it'll be posted in the past, wait no...it will be posted in the future but writing will be in the past...but I'll be writing as if its in the present...omg omg omg brain freeze!
My first venue for shopping: AM Pro Rides

Now to be fair, I have to disclose a close friend of mine is best buds with the owner of this joint, and I'm assured everytime I want a car, that this bugger makes the best damn cars in the world. We'll see...
Oh I surely did! I tp in and look!




Well that's just great. How the flippin am I to buy a car when the only thing that it seems I can do is have a bar or a beam shoved threw my head! What a headache...and I mean literally! So I'm outta here guys, gonna go shopping somewhere else. I did manage to get a glimpse at one car, see below...and oh yes, I left some lizard junk inside his trunk :P

No comments:

Post a Comment