Thursday, February 26, 2009

In The City

My home is the city, yeah yeah I know what my critics say...my home is actually the bottom of the sea off the coast of Japan, but you know what? I happened to be born after Phillip Linden shat. Yeah you wouldn't believe the shit stuffed up there, not to mention my family, lost inventory, even Arcadia Asylum!

::SHOCK::

So I took a trip to the city, doing some snooping for love. A Lizard on the prowl for ladies, love, and jeers! My eye is on deals, squeals (of lovely women) and oh praise...I am afterall the only lizard with a blog :)

I tped to some place called Fluid Creations...owned by some shmoe named Loki...okie dokie! Heheh I amuse myself easily...I arrive and SPLAT! No not what you're thinking I didn't kill anybody...yet, I smack my head onto some building. I hate it when people put tps in buildings, small ones at that! Look at me, I look ridiculously....handsome :P


Rawr! I thought, I look like a fool...Luckily at the moment there was nobody to laugh at my uncomfort. However, turning around to head for the door, I saw on my radar thing (amazing thing), someone arrive, hoping to escape their gaze I ran faster, tripping and hearing yet another familiar sound...SPLAT!

See for yourself. I warn you however, if I am incarcerated I will bring justice to you're household, and that is going to be a nagging, singing, monsterious lonely lizard justice!



Okay, so this all transpired so fast I cannot tell you the trouble I was in...I quickly left, leaving a bloody mess on my foot. My only place I knew of for swift refuge was...well Refuge. I quickly made my way into the church, and gathered some peace and quiet...this my friends is where I am now. Hiding...nursing my foot...till next time:P



So a wrap up: Places visited

-Fluid Creations: Marrowstone Island at 180, 233, 53
-Refuge (one of my favs): SiniStyle at 115, 194, 27

No real persons were injured, and if they really were well $%*$ em' they told me they were okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment