Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day One:....wait, I get bored more often than that, let's just do this by Mind Trip to Mind Trip

So....



Mind Trip One: I decided to embark upon a trip for love. Yes since I was born, as a giant, some would say scary green lizard, I've experienced some setbacks, some bans, and some "I wunt 2 Sex U YES!"...


So I was looking for love, my first adventure therefore seemed fit to travel to a land where I could find romantic gifts and charming women. But!!!! I crawl out of the water and BAM! Its empty! No nympho women crawling over my lizardy horny scales, no lovely lizard ladies beaconing me to nest with them...just empty


"Ladies I'm single!"


"Hey where's all the lizard women?" Stunned, and a bit saddened I made my way to the building with the sign "Food from the..." blah but FOOD!!! But again, I'm shocked to find no food, no women, no love...yep...empty.


What's a lizard to do in such hopeless circumstances?



Before becoming too overcome with sadness, I decided to hobble over to the wall where the dating panels were located. Oh I should mention, this land I'm currently, hopelessly searching for love in? Its owned by Opal Proctor. And I did make the mistake of thinking Love Letters, actually said Love Lizzards...funny, I'm pretty self-centered that way :P

But wait! No panels! What kinda joint is this lady running? Instantly I got the idea, it was all a scheme to put down poor losers, and that somewhere there was someone watching me. Some TV audience laughing at my hideous loneliness...
So I left.







No comments:

Post a Comment