Thursday, February 26, 2009

I meet a new friend




So Mind Trip 3: Did I forget to label the last mind trip? Jeesh, must be trippin as we speak..or type...or watever...I'm confused...damit I hate blogging

Slopping time!

Having recently gained some composure, I began something different for a change. I began to think with my stomach and less with my mind! Ah! Now I'm no pig, and I certainly have my fine tastes, so I'm certainly not going to settle for anything less than the prime rib (if you know what I mean)...though I do have an aquired taste for Sushi...served up fresh from the hands of a Japanese master Chef...Oh yes...I am the Iron Consumer!

I arrived in a sim...its called...er..."The Block"...within seconds one thing is looking me right in the eyes...we both stare...silently gazing deep into each others black pupils waiting for the other to move first.





Several times I tried to initiate conversation. First I said hello, no response. I then proceeded to say it in German. Still no response. I made a remark complementing him on being taller than me, no response. My self-esteem was shot. Here I am slightly building up my skills to live again and this...this...this man in armor ignores me like I'm a nobody!


At that point I decided to walk away, let myself calm down and try again some other time. I've made a landmark, perhaps he was just sleeping, I'm a quiet fellow so maybe it was my fault on being too soft spoken. Walking away, I became entangled in a mesh of telephone wires, once freed I was once again held back by some unseen force, the smell of deliciousness was clouding my senses but this unrezzed force was keeping me from reaching my destination!


Within seconds to my amazement, it was the smell itself! A bottle of freshly, perpetually pouring milk! And a dish! It was sooo pretty! I said my prayers, and had some some milk, my apologies to the owner, but it was delicious and frankly I didn't even take that much!



Within minutes, feeling restored and on top of the world I began to look for something to do. I love cities, there's dolls (avatars) and cars and trucks...oh the fun! I spotted a car quickly, and began to trek to it...oh it was a smoker, flame decals and everything. But...



My friends, in my clumsy hurry I tripped, and within seconds...I'll let this picture speak for itself.

DAMN YOU!





Places Visited:

The Block: Varado at 85, 164, 32

No comments:

Post a Comment