Thursday, February 26, 2009

Let the Slizzard's Tale Begin!

Yesh, tips to the Slx poster who inspired me to make a blog...

Won't get rid of me that fast though from the slx forums, but I'll def be putting longer, more frequent updates here.

---

So what is Slizzard? What's a Slizzard's Journey?

I don't know! But it could have something to do with my mid-day and late night wanderings around SL in my Godzilla avatar! In fact, don't tell anyone...but I think indeed its a fancy title for my A.D.D inspired trips around SL. (Tee-hee-hee)

---

So my rules for my wanderings now that they've gone Blobal (blog+global) go as follows:

-No griefing
-Disturbing the peace when asked not to
-refusing to leave when asked to
-generally getting in the way
-Leaving when asked to by merchants or estate owners
-I come in peace, only to socialize, snap shots that show the merchants signs (yes free adverts!)
-Have fun
-Highlight new and interesting and sometimes unfamiliar places that don't make it into the "search" results as often as we might like.


Without further crapola Imma get started....

No comments:

Post a Comment